From family owned to commercial sized operations, making sure all aspects of the operations are accounted for are key.
Example of Key Coverages:
- Commodity Storage/Handling
- Herbicide, Pesticide or Fertilizer Application
- Anhydrous Ammonia
- Misdelivery/Erroneous Delivery
- Fuel Distribution
- Failure of Seed to Germinate
- Stock Throughput
Making sure your truck or trucking operation is insured while parked or on the road is a must.
Example of Trucking Operations:
- Hopper Hauler
Contactors building custom barns and structures to custom applicators and installers.
Examples of Ag Contractor Operations:
- Grain Bin Builders
- Drain Tile Installers
- Precision/GPS Installation and Service
- Barn Cleaners
- Manure Pumping
- Irrigation Equipment Service
Ag industry dealers and retailers have many different exposures than normal retail operation.
Examples of Operations:
- Farm Supply Store
- Equipment Dealerships - Franchised/Non-Franchised
- Seed Merchants
- Livestock Dealers
The Agribusiness industry is full of specialty business operations to help assist with progress in the industry every day.